Wednesday 14 January 2009

She Won't Let Those Robots Eat You


Out of everything I have ever made, this is my favourite. Meet Giant Happy Robot! He is 50cm tall, but his little brother is a wee 18cm. Made from felt and PVC, he has a wire frame and all he wants to do is hug you. GHR is completely handsewn (I love machines but machines hate me!), and even has posable arms and legs!

The three basic body sections were made by using a basic box template, so these came together quite quickly. The trickiest parts to sew were the hands with their three claws.

Giant Happy Robot currently resides with a dear friend of mine, where his friends include No Face and Nobby the Night Gaunt. Tiny Happy Robot lives with me.

If you love GHR as much as he loves you, watch this space as I plan to make and sell more!



3 comments:

  1. This is my fav of your creations too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you selling the large ones? If so, how much?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or even if I could buy a how to make guide haha

    ReplyDelete