Monday 1 March 2010

Let's Decorate

In January I started to decorating my bedroom at home for the first time in about ten years. It's not quite finished but here are some of the bits that are.


The paper - I looked everywhere for deep red that I liked but none tickled my fancy so I went with this gorgeous purple and silver number. I can't for the life of me find the name of the designer. Anyway, it was a joy to put up - not like the cream colour that covers the three other walls, grr.


The photo collage. The tree silhouette is a wall sticker from Tiger, as are two of the frames . The rest of the frames are from charity shops and car boot sales. None cost over £2. The contents are photographs, postcards and prints. Below are my shelves. They look cluttered but you should've seen them before!

So that's the complete corner. As the rest is finished I'll post more photos.

Edit: Now seen on one of my favourite blogs, Home Sweet Home! 767 notes, I'm so pleased! Lots of love for Totoro too.




2 comments:

  1. Hi there...just came across your blog and love the tree picture that you say you got from Tiger? I'm in the states (Atlanta, GA) and we don't have those stores here...did you find in a retail store or online? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Matt, Tiger are only in Europe at the moment and don't appear to have a webshop yet. I got it a while ago so they're not availble in store anymore either. Sorry! Your best bet would be ebay for something similar.

    ReplyDelete