Friday 5 February 2010

Wrap it Up

Good wrapping makes a gift even more special. One of my favourite things is wrapping up presents. In fact, I enjoy it so much it's like an unbirthday presents to myself! Turns out I'm not alone in this. The Flickr group Nice Package! have a wonderful selection of images of wrapped up gifts and package swaps, something I'd love to try someday.








Wouldn't you love to receive any of these? I know I would! I like the idea of experimenting with different materials to wrap such as posters, paper bags, fabric, comic books, maps, the list is endless.



This was one of favourite 'wraps' for the birthday of one of my best friends. I found a lovely vintage mini briefcase at a car boot sale and used some Paperchase paper as well as some handmade gold paper to wrap the dozen or so presents inside. To decorate I used parcel string, netting, ribbons and stamps!

No comments:

Post a Comment